At VeloTera Services, Inc. part of our mission is to provide our customers with the highest level of data integrity to increase the efficiency of their day to day operations. The following services combined will ensure the highest level of data integrity for our clients.
Data Base Management
VeloTera’s Data Management team is a leader in Wireless Carrier Data Base Management. We specialize in creating detailed end-to-end telephony circuit design using industry standards, best practices, and carrier data bases such as Xpercom/Granite/XNG, Siterra, RDB and others. We have expertise in network configuration software for all LEC provisioned and Carrier built backbone and last mile circuits. This includes new circuits, changes to existing circuits, or circuit disconnects on IP backbone, ATM, TDM, Ethernet, IP, E911, DS0, T1, T3, and OC facilities.
- Build and/or modify circuit path, including all elements
- Coordinate testing and acceptance with Operations
- Create and manage work-order tasks using customer ticketing system (IWOS, Remedy, etc.)
- Provide database project management and oversight
- Enforce customer naming standards
- Provide timely completion and status
- Gather data from network nodes and ancillary equipment via physical audit and/or from engineering records
- Model and build new networks
- Cabling elements of network elements
Database Audits and Inventory
VeloTera is trained in the areas of audits and inventory of Equipment and circuits such as switch, multiplexers and fiber optics for entry into the Granite/XNG Database system. We have conducted thousands of cell site and MTSO audits.
- Audits and Inventory of equipment and circuits (MTSO and Cell Site)
- Granite Engineers to assist with day to day tasks and projects
- Granite Equipment Modeling
- Documentation of Processes and Procedures
- Training for Engineering and Operations Personnel
- Granite Consultations
- Report writing