Program management requires a broad knowledge of many disciplines and provides the cohesion that ties together all activities on a project to ensure timely execution at the least cost possible.
VeloTera Services, Inc. is a leader in wireless project management, with experience gained while working on some of the most complex cellular networks ever deployed. We expertly manage all aspects of deployment from engineering to procurement, to construction and completion. We also are experts at resolving conflicts and identifying issues before they become budgetary or scheduling issues. Our teams focus on the overall picture, establishing priorities and coordinating activities and participants to ensure quality projects that are delivered safely, on time, and within budget.
Project Management Responsibilities
• Primary Contact for Network Team
• Coordination and Timely Implementation of the Deployment
• Site Candidate Reports and Lease Deliverables
• Land-Use Permitting and Entitlement Strategies
• Coordination of Architectural Engineering Design
• Geotechnical Surveys and Structural Analysis
• Coordination Between Microwave or Transport Engineering and Implementation Teams
• Critical Path Method Approach to Scheduling and Tracking
• Routine Progress Reports and Deliverable Updates to Client
• Administrative and Logistical Support